Surgical Abortion 6 through 15 Weeks
One day surgical abortion done through the 15th week is by a process called vacuum aspiration. It is successful 99% of the time and is extremely safe, with a low complication rate. Vacuum aspiration is a single step procedure completed in one day. Read more medical information about vacuum aspiration HERE.
Pain medicine in the form of pills and an injection in the cervix is included in the fee. Intravenous (IV) sedation (moderate or "twilight" sedation) is optional up to 14 weeks.
Most women will be able to return to regular activities within 1-2 days.
When you choose this abortion method, a follow-up appointment is optional.
You should expect to be at the clinic for about 6 hours.
- 6 to 11 weeks $525
- 12 weeks $545
- 13 weeks $645
- 14 weeks $700 (* fee includes IV sedation)
- 15 weeks $790 (* fee includes IV sedation)
Financial assistance can be arranged by calling 1.800.772.9100.
THE FEE INCLUDES ALL OF THE FOLLOWING
- lab work
- abortion procedure
- pain medication (pills/cervical injection)
- recovery care
- 24-hour phone access to an on-call provider
- birth control: pills, injection, or condoms (if desired)
OPTIONAL ADDITIONAL SERVICES
$55 optional intravenous (IV) sedation ("comfort shot")
$25 sexually transmitted infection testing; includes treatment if needed
$25 optional two-week followup appointment
$125 optional private care (private waiting and recovery with room for your support person)
If you have an Rh negative factor blood type, Rh immunoglobulin (i.e. Rhogam) will be recommended at the time of your appointment. Click HERE for more information.
HAVE YOU HAD A C-SECTION?
If you are more than 13 weeks pregnant and have previously had a C-section, you may need a diagnostic ultrasound to determine the positioning of the placenta and assess for the risk of a condition called "placenta previa". Call us for detailed instructions.
What to bring with you
- A support person is welcome and is required if you want sedation.
- Photo IDs of you and anyone accompanying you.
- Payment (Cash, credit, debit, money order, or traveler's check)
- Bottled water (Please eat before you arrive. No food is allowed in the building.)