Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) Testing
Chlamydia and Gonorrhea testing is offered to all patients at the Hope Clinic.
- These are sexually transmitted infections which are very common and often have no symptoms.
- The Center for Disease Control recommends that all sexually active women under 25 years old and others who are high risk (such as having a new sexual partner, multiple sexual partners, unprotected intercourse, etc.) be tested EVERY YEAR.
Fee $25 (OPTIONAL TESTING) includes treatment
- can be provided by the Hope Clinic at no additional charge
- you may follow up with your local health department or health practitioner
- partners may be treated at the Hope Clinic (additional charges apply)
NOTE: The testing will be done by an outside laboratory. This lab is held to the same patient confidentiality standards as the Hope Clinic.