Need to Talk to Someone? Looking for additional resources? We recommend these!
- Visit All Options Talkline or call 1-888-493-0092. All-Options offers unconditional, judgment-free support for all your feelings, decisions, and experiences with pregnancy, parenting, abortion, and adoption.
- At Faith Aloud, you can talk to a non-judgmental clergyperson before or after your abortion. Call 1-800-717-5010 to make a phone appointment.
- Exhale is another resource that offers a free talk-line and confidential emotional support that provides confidential support and counseling after an abortion. Call 1-866-4-EXHALE.
- Abortion Care Network list of Resources and Publications
- The National Abortion Federation offers many tools to help you with decide what to do with an unplanned pregnancy and to find a provider closer to you. For unbiased information about abortion, and possible financial assistance, call 1-800-772-9100.
- Not sure about what you want to do? Here is a great website to explore your feelings.
- If you have further questions about birth control options, visit Bedsider or call 1-888-321-0383 for free birth control info. There are many options available to you!